History Mission, Vision, Values and Philosophy Strategic Thrust School Song School Crest Organisation Chart Staff List School Rules Our People
Announcements & Downloads
Announcements Downloads Briefings & Workshops Accident Claim Form Travel Forms MCO Connect Mobile App
English Mathematics Science Mother Tongue Chinese Malay Tamil
Co-Curricular Activities Enrichment Physical Sports Uniformed group Performing Arts (Instruments & Dances) National Education Sexuality Education Student Leadership Development Student Management Aesthetics Art Music ICT/MRL PE & HE
Special Programmes & Events
Internationalisation Programme Brunei Hong Kong COE Character Development Satellite Partnership SAIL (Sports, Aesthetics, ICT & Lifeskills) Programme PAL (Programme for Active Learning) SG50 Mobile Exhibition
School Advisory Committee Family Matters Alumni Parent Support Group: 3PIE Organisation Structure Activities Application Form
Cognitive Physical Aesthetics Staff Awards
Assessment Books Supplier Exam Timetables Homework Policy Media Resource Library School Bus Service School Calendar School Dental Clinic School Hour, Recess Time & Dismissal Arrangement Uniform Supplier
- About Us
History Mission, Vision, Values and Philosophy Strategic Thrust School Song School Crest Organisation Chart School Rules
- Announcements & Downloads
Announcements Downloads Briefings & Workshops Accident Claim Form Travel Forms Parents Gateway Student Learning Space
- Our Curriculum
English Mathematics Science Mother Tongue/Character & Citizenship Education Chinese Malay Tamil Character & Citizenship Education PE Aesthetics ICT/Innovation NE/SS Growing Years Series
- Our Co-Curriculum
Co-Curricular Activities Physical Sports Uniformed group Visual & Performing Arts Student Leadership Development Student Well-being and Discipline Values-in-Actions (VIA)
- Signature Programmes & Events
COE Character Development Learning for Life Programme (Student Leadership) Lifeskills Programme PAL (Programme for Active Learning) Satellite Partnership Trips for Internationalisation Experience Applied Learning Programme (Innovation and Enterprise)
School Advisory Committee Alumni Family Matters @ PEPS Parent Support Group: 3PIE Organisation Structure Activities Resources Application Form
- General Information
School Calendar Books Supplier Media Resource Library School Bus Service School Dental Clinic School Hour, Recess Time & Dismissal Arrangement Uniform Supplier Teaching and Learning Websites
- School Publications
- Contact Us
Home > PEPS > Privacy Statement
1. This is Princess Elizabeth Primary School‘s website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
2. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
3. If you choose to make an application or send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
4. For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you.
5. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
6. This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.