History Mission, Vision, Values and Philosophy Strategic Thrust School Song School Crest Organisation Chart Staff List School Rules Our People
Announcements & Downloads
Announcements Downloads Briefings & Workshops Accident Claim Form Travel Forms MCO Connect Mobile App
English Mathematics Science Mother Tongue Chinese Malay Tamil
Co-Curricular Activities Enrichment Physical Sports Uniformed group Performing Arts (Instruments & Dances) National Education Sexuality Education Student Leadership Development Student Management Aesthetics Art Music ICT/MRL PE & HE
Special Programmes & Events
Internationalisation Programme Brunei Hong Kong COE Character Development Satellite Partnership SAIL (Sports, Aesthetics, ICT & Lifeskills) Programme PAL (Programme for Active Learning) SG50 Mobile Exhibition
School Advisory Committee Family Matters Alumni Parent Support Group: 3PIE Organisation Structure Activities Application Form
Cognitive Physical Aesthetics Staff Awards
Assessment Books Supplier Exam Timetables Homework Policy Media Resource Library School Bus Service School Calendar School Dental Clinic School Hour, Recess Time & Dismissal Arrangement Uniform Supplier
- About Us
History Mission, Vision, Values and Philosophy Strategic Thrust School Song School Crest Organisation Chart School Rules
- Announcements & Downloads
Announcements Downloads Briefings & Workshops Accident Claim Form Travel Forms Parents Gateway Student Learning Space
- Our Curriculum
English Mathematics Science Mother Tongue/Character & Citizenship Education Chinese Malay Tamil Character & Citizenship Education PE Aesthetics ICT/Innovation NE/SS Growing Years Series
- Our Co-Curriculum
Co-Curricular Activities Physical Sports Uniformed group Visual & Performing Arts Student Leadership Development Student Well-being and Discipline Values-in-Actions (VIA)
- Signature Programmes & Events
Applied Learning Programme (Innovation and Enterprise) Learning for Life Programme (Student Leadership) COE Character Development PAL (Programme for Active Learning) Satellite Partnership Trips for Internationalisation Experience
School Advisory Committee Alumni Family Matters @ PEPS Parent Support Group: 3PIE Organisation Structure Activities Resources Application Form Parents Gateway
- General Information
School Calendar Books Supplier Media Resource Library School Bus Service School Dental Clinic School Hour, Recess Time & Dismissal Arrangement Uniform Supplier Teaching and Learning Websites
- School Publications
- Contact Us
School Rules for Students
are to wear the prescribed school uniform and modification to the uniform is
2. Students who are Singapore citizens must sing the National Anthem and say the Pledge as and when required. Student will take the Pledge with the right fist placed over the heart.
3. Students are not to sport facial hair eg. moustache, beard, goatee or long sideburns.
4. All students are not allowed to have their possession any weapon.They are also not allowed to bring any weapon-like item which is used or intended to be used to cause harm to others.
5. Students must be present and punctual for all lessons and school activities.
6. Students must behave in an orderly and respectful manner at all times.
7. No student is allowed to leave the school during school hours without the permission of the Principal, Vice- Principals, or the teachers.
8. Students must submit a medical certificate or letter from parent to explain absence from school.
9. Students must wear proper PE attire for PE and co-curricular activities.
10. Student must confine eating and drinking to the canteen, unless under special circumstances and with special permission.
11. Student must keep the school premises clean and take care of the school property.